May 2, 2017 Primary Election
Due to the number of candidates who filed, we will not be conducting a primary election.
All candidates who filed for the Ashland City races will automatically advance to the general election.
August 8, 2017 Special Election
The filing deadline for questions is May 10, 2017.
November 7, 2017 General Election
The filing deadline for candidates, questions or issues is Aug. 9, 2017
November 8, 2016 General Election
My Information Lookup
- My Vote (Check your registration information, your polling location and status of your absentee request and ballot) To view the sample ballot, enter into "Registration Information".
- Am I registered?
- Where do I vote?
- Absentee/Early Voting....click here for an absentee ballot request.
- Military/Overseas Voting
New For 2017
Ohioans now have the ability to register to vote online! In order to use the Online Voter Registeration, an applicant must have a valid Ohio driver's license or state identification card. Follow the link below for information regarding the new convenience for Ohio voters.
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.......County.......Precinct Committee
- 2017 Candidate Guide
- 2017 Election Calendar
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results
- Responsibilities/Options and Election Information from the Ohio Secretary of State