November 7, 2017 General Election
Click here to complete an absentee ballot request. Complete this form and return to:
The Ashland County Board of Elections
110 Cottage St., Suite 106
Ashland, OH 44805
The office will be open the following extended hours for in-person voting:
Tues., Oct. 10 – The deadline to register to vote. The office will be open until 9:00 p.m. for your convenience.
Wed., Oct. 11 – Fri., Oct. 13 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Oct. 16– Fri., Oct. 20 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Oct. 23 – Fri., Oct. 27 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Oct. 30 – Fri., Nov. 3 – 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sat., Nov. 4 – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sun., Nov. 5 – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Nov. 6 – 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Early voting ends at 2:00 p.m. on Mon., Nov. 6.
Polls open at 6:30 a.m. and remain open until 7:30 p.m. on Tues., Nov. 7.
For Ashland County PEOs - Click here to view an instructional video for the electronic poll books.
My Information Lookup
- My Vote (Check your registration information, your polling location and status of your absentee request and ballot) To view the sample ballot, enter into "Registration Information".
- Am I registered?
- Where do I vote?
- Absentee/Early Voting....click here for an absentee ballot request.
- Military/Overseas Voting
Ohioans now have the ability to register to vote online! In order to use the Online Voter Registeration, an applicant must have a valid Ohio driver's license or state identification card. Follow the link below for information regarding the new convenience for Ohio voters.
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.......County.......Precinct Committee
- 2018 Election Calendar
- 2018 Candidate Guide
- 2017 Candidate Guide
- 2017 Election Calendar
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results
- Responsibilities/Options and Election Information from the Ohio Secretary of State